Coffee & Conversations are on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 1 - 3:30 pm. There is no admission to this afternoon of entertainment though donations to the Museum would be gratefully accepted.
What is a historic tree? To find the answer come to the museum on April 24 and Gerard Fournier, owner of For Trees Company will explain.
To wind up the season the museum has invited Roger Leclaire back for a return visit. Roger plans to bring one of his favorite mare's with him. She loves people and I'm sure she can't wait to meet everyone!
Fresh as a Daisy
Join the Didsbury Museum and Fashions on Main at the museum on Sunday May 5 for a spring fashion show. Check out the new fashions modeled by local residents. Tickets are $25.00 and will include snacks, chance to win the grand prize, raffles and much more. There is a limited number of tickets so get yours soon. They are available at the museum and some members. Call 403.335.9295 for more info. Could be a great mother's day present
The fashion show is a sold out event! Thanks to everyone who is supporting the museum
DIDSBURY AND DISTRICT HISTORY BOOK COMMITTEE DIDSBURY MUSEUM 40TH ANNIVERSARY PROJECT
DIDSBURY AND DISTRICT HISTORY BOOK COMMITTEE
Everyone has a story and we need your assistance
Family - Sports - Businesses - Organizations – Newcomers
(People and places who were and are a part of our Town over the past number of years, EVERYONE)!
It is your story and only you can tell it. Consider what others will want to know.
- Tell us about you and your family – your parents, spouse, children.
- Perhaps write a story with information about your parents and how they spent their lives in Didsbury.
- What is your career?
- What brought you to Didsbury and when did you arrive?
- What hobbies or interests or community activities do you take part in?
- Awards, accomplishments, special memories - Do you have interesting, funny or unique experiences that you would like to share?
- Who are the special people in your life?
- What has been the biggest change you have seen in the growth of our town and district? What is special about Didsbury and what can we learn from our experiences?
We are limited by the size of our history book so carefully consider what you want to say. Be sure to include photographs with names and dates.
Email Stories to: email@example.com.
Or drop off at the museum.
If you need assistance telling your story we will be glad to help, give us a call.
Frankie: 403-335-3633 Diana: 403-335-3445 Wayne: 403-335-3008 Alison: 1-403-818-1865
Merrilee: 403-335-9509 Myrna: 403-335-3216 Mahrie: 403-335-4842 Didsbury Museum: 403-335-9295
Elements of Art @ The Museum.
With the renovations happening in the museum there will be no artists featured for the time being. We will be contacting the many artists when everything is done