Coffee & Conversations are on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 1 - 3:30 pm. There is no admission to this afternoon of entertainment though donations to the Museum would be gratefully accepted.
January 23 Laurie and Brittany from ATB gave us some good tips on how to protect ourselves from financial fraud.
Are you thinking of downsizing and/or moving. If you are ready to take on this massive project get Boomer Movers to help you. Robbin will be on February 27 to talk about what the process is. Whether you're ready or just contemplating it should be interesting!
Join us on March 27th as Michel Larocque updates us on his journey of renovating his 1914 Leismer residence. Michel was here almost 2 years ago so it will be interesting to know what else he has found
What is a historic tree? To find the answer come to the museum on April 24 and Gerard Fournier, owner of For Trees Company will explain.
DIDSBURY AND DISTRICT HISTORY BOOK COMMITTEE DIDSBURY MUSEUM 40TH ANNIVERSARY PROJECT
DIDSBURY AND DISTRICT HISTORY BOOK COMMITTEE
Everyone has a story and we need your assistance
Family - Sports - Businesses - Organizations – Newcomers
(People and places who were and are a part of our Town over the past number of years, EVERYONE)!
It is your story and only you can tell it. Consider what others will want to know.
- Tell us about you and your family – your parents, spouse, children.
- Perhaps write a story with information about your parents and how they spent their lives in Didsbury.
- What is your career?
- What brought you to Didsbury and when did you arrive?
- What hobbies or interests or community activities do you take part in?
- Awards, accomplishments, special memories - Do you have interesting, funny or unique experiences that you would like to share?
- Who are the special people in your life?
- What has been the biggest change you have seen in the growth of our town and district? What is special about Didsbury and what can we learn from our experiences?
We are limited by the size of our history book so carefully consider what you want to say. Be sure to include photographs with names and dates.
Email Stories to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or drop off at the museum.
If you need assistance telling your story we will be glad to help, give us a call.
Frankie: 403-335-3633 Diana: 403-335-3445 Wayne: 403-335-3008 Alison: 1-403-818-1865
Merrilee: 403-335-9509 Myrna: 403-335-3216 Mahrie: 403-335-4842 Didsbury Museum: 403-335-9295
Elements of Art @ The Museum.