Coffee & Conversations are on the 4th Wednesday of each month from September - May from 1 - 3:30 pm. There is no admission to this afternoon of entertainment though donations to the Museum would be gratefully accepted.
Do you enjoy history? Why not work at the Didsbury Museum this summer programming working with youth and hosting If you are a Metis student and looking for a summer position please send your resume to the Didsbury Museum or call Rupertsland Institute @ 403-342-6636 and ask for Myrtle for more information.
Grads, the big day is almost here! Have you considered having photos with your family & friends at the museum? You could stand in front of the double red doors at the front or have photos in any of the rooms. For info and set up a time call Dean @ 335.9295, text @ 403.556.9538 or stop in to visit.
DIDSBURY AND DISTRICT HISTORY BOOK COMMITTEE DIDSBURY MUSEUM 40TH ANNIVERSARY PROJECT
DIDSBURY AND DISTRICT HISTORY BOOK RESEARCH COMMITTEE
Everyone has a story and we need your assistance
Family - Sports - Businesses - Organizations – Newcomers
(People and places who were and are a part of our Town over the past number of years, EVERYONE)!
It is your story and only you can tell it. Consider what others will want to know.
- Tell us about you and your family – your parents, spouse, children.
- Perhaps write a story with information about your parents and how they spent their lives in Didsbury.
- What is your career?
- What brought you to Didsbury and when did you arrive?
- What hobbies or interests or community activities do you take part in?
- Awards, accomplishments, special memories - Do you have interesting, funny or unique experiences that you would like to share?
- Who are the special people in your life?
- What has been the biggest change you have seen in the growth of our town and district? What is special about Didsbury and what can we learn from our experiences?
Email Stories to: email@example.com.
Or drop off at the museum.
If you need assistance telling your story we will be glad to help, give us a call.
Frankie: 403-335-3633 Diana: 403-335-3445 Wayne: 403-335-3008 Alison: 1-403-818-1865
Merrilee: 403-335-9509 Myrna: 403-335-3216 Mahrie: 403-335-4842 Didsbury Museum: 403-335-9295
Elements of Art @ The Museum.
With the renovations happening in the museum there will be no artists featured for the time being. We will be contacting the many artists when everything is done